Sunday 9 October 2011

Our Growing Love






item: B006-A
price: RM12

Okayy, so this is the card requested by my friend Nana :) She wants a love theme card for her anniversary with her fiancee. she doesn't want an anniversary card though, instead she wants it's more like a love theme card that suit any occasion so I come out with this. They were childhood friend before they become a lover then fiancee and she requested an 'orang lidi' below the tree but i'm suck at making 'orang lidi' you can see the proof there >.<  before I come out with this version, the original one don't have that 'orang lidi' it's just the tree. I have lots of arguments with my friends to decide what should I put below that tree. ugh.



item: B006-B
price: RM10

 so the original version looks like this! so what do you think? which one do you like better? huhu. some might want the card to be as simple as this ;) while others would like it to be like the first one above. so, you decide which one do you like the best! ;)


The fact that our love are growing beautifully without us knowing it 
make me smiles till my lips turn numb.

2 comments:

  1. nurhayai.. ni sangat cantik..
    gud luck girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @humairah
    suka ati hang dok tukar nama aku. haha
    thanks awak! ehehek >.<

    ReplyDelete