Wednesday 19 October 2011

A little garden in my heart.


Item: B008
Price: RM7

Okayy, here come another card from the 2nd batch order~ this was requested by Shai :)
this lovely girl loves to give her bf a card every time they went for a date!
lol. so sweet and romantic isn't she? >.<
anyway, she wants the card to be colourful and full with little flowers.
so I decided to add a butterfly on top of the flowers~
this is actually the second quiled butterfly I've ever made.
humfftt~ >.<
I still need to learn a lot about this quiling techniques!
oh ya, if you notice this. the quiling is actually inside the card not at the cover. keke
this is her special request too. lol I've never think about that but it's refreshing.
just like the concept : Don't judge a book by it's cover!
the outside might look a bit dull but you should try to see what they have inside.
they might have something more than you can imagine.
Shai dear~ Thanks for the order ya! ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment