Sunday 9 October 2011

The Messy Wedding Wish Card



Okayy, so here are my first card design for wedding wish.
It's a mess! >.<
I get this request from my fellow classmates 4 days before the wedding.
yes, you might say "You could have done something way better than this in that 4days"
=.= well, the truth is I can't.
It's not impossible but the fact that within those 4 days
I was already compiled with 2 test, assignments, and micro teaching
it didn't even give me any chances to start doing anything.
so yeah, I spent the whole Friday's night trying to crack my brain with ideas
and forcing my fingers to quill those heart with my sleepy head~
I get to sleep for 2hours though, which is by sitting on the bed not lying. because I fall asleep with the papers in my hand.
ugh. what to do. work is still a work. although I'm a bit disappointed with the outcome. huhu.
sorry classmates for the messy card I gave you.
keke. but it's free of charge anyway. haha :)

Congratulation to my classmate, Hasyira Nadia for her wedding.
may you be happy with your other half ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment