Wednesday 19 October 2011

for his lovely mother :)

Item: B007

hello~ :) finally, I'm able to finish off this special order from my class rep, Varan :)
he requested a frame for his mother's birthday.
and he gave full authority for me to design the frame. yeappy~! ^_^
it's my first attempt though~ my sister, Adah was the one who teach me to make a handmade frame.
as you can see 90% of the design was made of from quiling. keke
I personally love both version of the quiled hearts. 
i just love this symbol ~ ♥
I'm glad that he likes it~ thanks for the order Varan :)
by the way.
Varan, cheer up okay! honestly, I'm glad that I meet you and personally know you.
you are the best class rep. I've ever met!
it's the truth.
sincerely V, we love you ♥ 


#If you are interested in ordering this item, please personally e-mail me or just drop by at my facebook and leave a message. I'll tell you about the price ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment